The Seasonic X-1050 is fully modular and comes with a fantastic selection of connectors and cables. Dual EPS12V connectors and six 8-pin PCI-E cables make this a prime candidate for enthusiasts and overclockers alike. The peripheral cables are also available in multiple lengths to ensure that cable management can be done well, right out of the box.
Seasonic keeps the rail distribution sweet and simple with a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Lots of cooling can be found once you open up the unit. You can tell that care was taken to make sure things were placed in an efficient manner.
A trio of Japanese made Nippon Chemi-Con caps adorns the primary side of the X-1050 power supply.
More Nippon Chemi-Con can be found on the secondary side of the PSU.
Seasonic uses the Sanyo Denki San Ace 120 fan to cool the X-1050. They say that the fan is more balanced than others which provides for increased performance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series