The Seasonic X-1050 is fully modular and comes with a fantastic selection of connectors and cables. Dual EPS12V connectors and six 8-pin PCI-E cables make this a prime candidate for enthusiasts and overclockers alike. The peripheral cables are also available in multiple lengths to ensure that cable management can be done well, right out of the box.
Seasonic keeps the rail distribution sweet and simple with a single 12V rail.
A Look Inside
Lots of cooling can be found once you open up the unit. You can tell that care was taken to make sure things were placed in an efficient manner.
A trio of Japanese made Nippon Chemi-Con caps adorns the primary side of the X-1050 power supply.
More Nippon Chemi-Con can be found on the secondary side of the PSU.
Seasonic uses the Sanyo Denki San Ace 120 fan to cool the X-1050. They say that the fan is more balanced than others which provides for increased performance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Division movie secures John Wick, Deadpool 2 director
- Microsoft seeks engineers for next-gen Xbox, teases GDDR6
- Fortnite developer: no rush to make new Battle Royale maps
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass announced, full reveal at E3
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X overclocked to 6GHz with LN2 cooling
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit