Just a few days ago we really ripped into the RunCore Pro V 2.5" SATA III for coming in overpriced and under powered (due to asynchronous flash). RunCore didn't release a 2.5" SF-2281 model with higher speed synchronous flash and we felt it was a poor choice for their market and previous reputation of releasing class leading products. Our faith in RunCore took a real hit.
The T50 mSATA SATA III on the other hand restored our confidence in the company and once again has us excited in the brand. Innovative products like the T50 are what brought RunCore on our radar in the first place; hopefully RunCore can continue to deliver these types of products in the future.
With larger SSD players sitting on the sidelines of the mSATA field right now, RunCore is free to run the market. We are starting to see Samsung and Renice get their mSATA products together, but RunCore has the fastest drive on the market already.
If you have a mSATA hole to fill then you can't go wrong with going with the best today. Even products that only use SATA II can use the T50 even though performance is still limited to SATA II speeds. When you upgrade your notebook, netbook or ultrabook the T50 can easily come with you into the newer product and then you can take advantage of full SATA III performance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Single-player AAA game production costs increase by 10x
- Sony makes sign-ups for PS4 v5.50 firmware beta available
- Netflix won't be available on the Nintendo Switch as of yet
- QLOC to port Dark Souls Remastered to respective platforms
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series