The Cooler Master Cosmos II - Continued
From the left you can see the steel bas at the top offer plenty of room to be used as handles, and they are bolted directly to the inner steel chassis. The panel is all aluminum and is inset into the frame of the chassis. To release or open these we must venture around the back to look for the hidden release. To elevate and support the chassis Cooler Master adds the same sized bars for this task.
At the top, behind the chassis, there is that thumbscrew I mentioned to release the top center section. The top half offers the rear I/O area next to the 140mm fan that is just below a trio of water cooling holes with grommets in them.
Below is the 10+1 expansion slot configuration that allows enough room for four GPUs and still has room for a fan controller, wire tending cover, or a light switch. At the bottom is where the PSU goes, but there is an extension added to add more room in front of the PSU for easier connectivity when long power supplies are used.
Just above that +1 slot on the right side is the hidden release for the left side panel of the chassis. To remove the other panel go straight across the back of the case and locate the other latch just like this one.
Even if this may sit against a wall or the side of a desk, Cooler Master still covers it with the aluminum door with a slightly different variation on the ventilation cut into this side panel versus the other side. Either way, the CM Cosmos II is elegant and attractive from the outside, that's for sure!
Looking at the bottom of the chassis you can see that even the sides of the chassis are well rounded, offering as much possible space inside of the chassis as anyone could ever need. While the steel bars and rubber pads are essentially the legs or feet of the chassis, the majority of the steel floor is sealed off, only offering ventilation and a dust cover under the power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ last beta goes live January 23
- Monster Hunter World devs have no plans for Nintendo Switch
- God of War confirmed release date and new story trailer
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- صيانة يونيفرسال سموحه 01112124913 - 0235682820 Univarsal
- صيانة الكتروستار سموحه 01112124913 - 0235682820 Electrostar
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top