The Cosmos II comes in a box with an all black front that just gives you a sneak peek at the front and right side of the chassis. The bottom of this panel has the Cosmos II Ultra Tower name and three really good selling points.
This side of the box keeps the black wrapping going and again shows an image of the Cosmos II, but this time we see the left side of the chassis.
On the back of the box, and there is a lot of room for this, Cooler Master explains every little feature and inclusion with the Cosmos II. In English twelve features get covered, but only eight things get covered in the various eight languages at the bottom.
This last panel breaks up all of that black and is colored in Cooler Master Purple. Here they display a large specifications chart, so that you will be a very informed buyer looking at this packaging on the shelf.
Unpacking and lugging around fifty pounds of chassis is no easy task. My box looked fine, and I saw one much worse on Facebook, but Cooler Master chose Styrofoam for the end caps with a thick plastic liner. The manual is outside of the chassis so that you can figure out how to open and use the chassis before you accidentally break something trying to open it wrong. Usually I would say this packaging is good enough to get to my door, but the weight of this case must have been an issue. There is damage to my chassis as it seems to have taken a good drop on the top of the case in transit. It is minor damage to some trim, but damaged all the same.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blu Vivo X smartphone rocks 4 cameras, costs just $249
- Final Fantasy XV require over 155GB HDD space for 4K on PC
- Intel: 5G mobile PCs will be here next year
- Dynasty Warriors 9 dev apologizes for major PC patch delay
- Assassin's Creed Origins New Game+ beaten, reward revealed
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- For Sale (40 Pieces) Apple iPhone X 64GB $17,960 Brand New Unlocked
- Apple iPhone X $999 Buy here www.BizFests.com
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit