The Cosmos II comes in a box with an all black front that just gives you a sneak peek at the front and right side of the chassis. The bottom of this panel has the Cosmos II Ultra Tower name and three really good selling points.
This side of the box keeps the black wrapping going and again shows an image of the Cosmos II, but this time we see the left side of the chassis.
On the back of the box, and there is a lot of room for this, Cooler Master explains every little feature and inclusion with the Cosmos II. In English twelve features get covered, but only eight things get covered in the various eight languages at the bottom.
This last panel breaks up all of that black and is colored in Cooler Master Purple. Here they display a large specifications chart, so that you will be a very informed buyer looking at this packaging on the shelf.
Unpacking and lugging around fifty pounds of chassis is no easy task. My box looked fine, and I saw one much worse on Facebook, but Cooler Master chose Styrofoam for the end caps with a thick plastic liner. The manual is outside of the chassis so that you can figure out how to open and use the chassis before you accidentally break something trying to open it wrong. Usually I would say this packaging is good enough to get to my door, but the weight of this case must have been an issue. There is damage to my chassis as it seems to have taken a good drop on the top of the case in transit. It is minor damage to some trim, but damaged all the same.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 32, RX Vega 28 rumored to be coming
- AMD's new drivers add CrossFire support to RX Vega
- Intel working on dual-core i3-7360X for X299
- Razer will announce a 'mobile device' later this year
- MSI shows off GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower