Cooling Results To demonstrate the power of the Alpha PEP66 we kept the fan ON for 10 minutes and then turned it OFF for 10 minutes to see the true potential of this HSF on our Celeron 466 @ 66Mhz FSB (not-overclocked) / MSI BxMaster / 128MB PC100 Test Rig... Its to be noted that the room temperature was hovering around 18 to 19 degrees Celsius. - Heatsink/Fan ON: 23 degrees C - Heatsink/Fan OFF: 27 degrees C - Difference: 4 degrees C Temperature - Degrees C (lower is better) I would was expecting better cooling results then what the figures show above... but at the same time this unit is cooling your CPU down by 12% and if you are or are considering overclocking your CPU this may mean you'll be able to push it to the next FSB (Front Side Bus) level.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield V post-launch content will be free
- Battlefield V trailer reveals explosive WWII carnage
- Psyonix reveals 'Salty Shores' Rocket League content update
- Overwatch two-year anniversary skins and patch notes reveal
- Human Head Studios release Rune: Ragarok gameplay video
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit