Cooling Results To demonstrate the power of the Alpha PEP66 we kept the fan ON for 10 minutes and then turned it OFF for 10 minutes to see the true potential of this HSF on our Celeron 466 @ 66Mhz FSB (not-overclocked) / MSI BxMaster / 128MB PC100 Test Rig... Its to be noted that the room temperature was hovering around 18 to 19 degrees Celsius. - Heatsink/Fan ON: 23 degrees C - Heatsink/Fan OFF: 27 degrees C - Difference: 4 degrees C Temperature - Degrees C (lower is better) I would was expecting better cooling results then what the figures show above... but at the same time this unit is cooling your CPU down by 12% and if you are or are considering overclocking your CPU this may mean you'll be able to push it to the next FSB (Front Side Bus) level.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ethereum could replace Visa networks, even game servers
- Google Pixel 2 teased in 'Kinda Blue', starts at $649
- Google Pixelbook: Surface competitor starts at $1199
- Biostar's upcoming RACING Z370 GT7 motherboard teased
- Core i9-7980XE benched: super-fast, but costs $1999
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower