Cooling Results To demonstrate the power of the Alpha PEP66 we kept the fan ON for 10 minutes and then turned it OFF for 10 minutes to see the true potential of this HSF on our Celeron 466 @ 66Mhz FSB (not-overclocked) / MSI BxMaster / 128MB PC100 Test Rig... Its to be noted that the room temperature was hovering around 18 to 19 degrees Celsius. - Heatsink/Fan ON: 23 degrees C - Heatsink/Fan OFF: 27 degrees C - Difference: 4 degrees C Temperature - Degrees C (lower is better) I would was expecting better cooling results then what the figures show above... but at the same time this unit is cooling your CPU down by 12% and if you are or are considering overclocking your CPU this may mean you'll be able to push it to the next FSB (Front Side Bus) level.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Snoop Dogg receives first copy of Spyro Reignited via drone
- First live action Pokemon Detective Pikachu trailer released
- NES Controller pre-order available for Switch Online members
- PlayStation's Black Friday Sale: $199 = 1TB PS4 + Spider-Man
- New Jump Force fighters: SSGSS Vegeta/Goku & Golden Frieza
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- OLM to PST Converter
- Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms