Moving into the BIOS, we've got the new 3D BIOS from GIGABYTE which looks amazing. We won't cover the "3D" side of it which lets you move around the board for the simple reason we need to take about 30 images. For an in-depth look at it, though, I recommend you jump over to our GIGABYTE G1.Assassin2 review where we've got two pages of BIOS images.
For now we'll jump into the more advanced section which feels very familiar with that M.I.T. area which is of course our one stop shop for everything overclocking related.
For the most part there are not any crazy surprises here as we've just got everything we'd expect to have. The M.I.T. section is ultimately pretty strong as you'd expect; hopefully it helps yield us a nice little overclock today.
Moving through the rest of the BIOS, we've got all the usual options on offer in relation to turning features on and off, BIOS features, saving profiles etc.. The GIGABYTE 3D BIOS is just ultimately a really nice BIOS and while it's taken them a little longer than others to jump on the graphical UEFI front, they've come out strong with the 3D BIOS offering.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup]
- Page 6 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- GIGABYTE's new X399 Designare EX motherboard looks GREAT
- Need for Speed: Payback teased at 4K on GTX 1080 Ti
- AMD is making a self-driving AI processor for Tesla
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower