Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Danger Den's Q20 is all acrylic, except for the assembly hardware and a few components of the build. When assembled, the Q20 is 20.75" tall, 7.3" wide and 18.2" from front to back. Depending on the piece of acrylic in question, Danger Den uses a mix of thicknesses from a little over 4mm on the thinnest pieces and near 9mm on the structural components. The list from Danger Den also shows his chassis will accept an ATX PSU and motherboard, but the motherboard tray does have the mounting holes and pre-threaded acrylic to accept Micro-ATX boards as well. All of the cases ship in base form with room for four 3.5" hard drives and the mounting on the motherboard tray for three 2.5" drives. From here we start to add optional ways of purchasing the chassis.
With no options selected the chassis ships with black and clear panels, without a front I/O, no optical drive slots and has a triple 120mm fan shroud included. If you want color, and there are plenty of options here, it will cost another $20, unless you want the whole case as the "Phantom" choice which is all clear acrylic. There are six other color options with cool names like "Abyss" or "Shadow" that we are going to shortly be looking at. Of course, there are radiator configuration options too. There is a triple 120, dual 140 or even a triple 140 option, and that is a free option. The front I/O is $15.95 on top of the case price too. As far as options for the 5.25" bays, you can get the front cut with none, one bay, or two bays cut; ours has the dual bays and that is free as well. If you really want, you can even have the chassis set up for BTX motherboards.
So what will the Q20 set you back? If you get the chassis stock, it is going to run you $269.99 US dollars. Without creating an account for Danger Den I wasn't able to get a shipping cost, but plan to ship twenty-five pounds of acrylic and hardware to your door with the Q20. The only place you are going to be able to purchase this chassis is at the Danger Den store directly from them. The version we are going to be seeing over the next few pages, the "Shadow" version I received, will set you back closer to $306 US dollars. So let's get right down to it and see what the Danger Den Q20 is all about and what is involved with this acrylic tower chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging & Hardware]
- Page 4 [The Danger Den Q20 Acrylic Components]
- Page 5 [The Danger Den Q20 Assembly]
- Page 6 [The Danger Den Q20 Assembly - Continued]
- Page 7 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product - Continued]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- God of War: Stone Manson Edition unveiled
- Dark Souls Remastered won't support cross-platform
- Minecraft boss becomes Xbox boss, replacing Phil Spencer
- Ubisoft says that the PC is the 'superior' gaming platform
- Samsung 4TB SSD teased, will cost a mighty $1900
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series