Inside the Box
Inside the box we find the user manual and box of modular cables sitting on top of the power supply.
Once we remove that stuff, we find the power supply nestled in some foam and wrapped in bubble wrap. The cables you see there are for the PCI-E connections.
On top of the unit we find the I/O specification label and serial number.
On the side we can see that there is some extra venting and that the standard style case isn't used. It is identical to that of the 1000W version.
The other side is the same with the exception of the label being inverted so that it can be installed in both the top and bottom of the case.
On the back we find the same square mesh grill for venting the hot air that we saw with the 1000W unit. Also located back here are the AC input and on/off rocker switch.
Checking the front, we can see all of the modular connections for the power supply. Also note that there is a switch to control the fan. This allows you to decide if you want to have the fan run all of the time or just let it be temperature controlled.
XFX uses quite a different design for the fan grill. While this may not be optimum for airflow, it does add some flair that we don't normally see in a power supply.
All of the cables are modular and the only difference between the 1250W and 1000W models is the extra PCI-E cable.
Also included are the AC input cable, black thumb screws to mount the unit and the user manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V players upgraded to the Arcade Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series