Moving into the BIOS, the design and options are identical to the non -M version of the board, so we've used those images again. The main thing we notice between previous versions of the UEFI is the overall upgraded look on the X79 boards which looks great. We've got a new color scheme going on and some fancy new logos across the top; the good thing is that nothing has changed wildly in options, though, and if you've used an ASRock UEFI BIOS in the past you shouldn't have any issue working through it.
As usual, the overclocking side of things can all be done in the OC Tweaker section and it's here you adjust CPU settings, voltages, memory speed and all those other overclocking related areas.
Moving through the rest of the BIOS is the normal line-up of options in regards to the motherboards. There's not much else that needs to be said as we can really see everything in good detail in the above images.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup]
- Page 6 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SEGA Genesis & Mega Drive Classics come to Nintendo Switch
- EK Water Blocks launches next-gen Velocity CPU water blocks
- Bethesda boss talks next-gen Xbox and PS5 consoles
- MSI Afterburner v4.6.0 beta 9 supports NVIDIA Turing GPUs
- SpaceX plans first private customer for Moon trip in 2023
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- Need help with my asus rp-AC68U
- x299 Taichi XE vs Formula OC usb controllers 2 or 3?
- All-New Goal Zero Sherpa 100AC Power Pack Available Now
- HIIT Me Baby One More Time: Daily Burn Releases Fat and Calorie Burning App
- Silver Dollar Games Announces One Finger Death Punch 2
- Full Steam Ahead For New Star Manager
- TwelveSky2: The Limitless OBT announcement