SilverStone's Grandia GD06 ships in black and grey packaging and on this side there is a clear image of the chassis included within. Both in the listed features and in the line under the name, you can see this positive pressure chassis will support most needs.
In nine languages, the special features contained in the GD06 get listed on this side along with an image of the rear of the chassis at the bottom.
This side matches the first image we looked at, but here I will address the blue hexagon that shows this is a SilverStone SFF chassis and that it seems there is a sticker missing from where the white outline would infer one is supposed to be placed.
If FedEx hadn't blocked this side with shipping labels you would be able to read the introduction form SilverStone about the GD06 and see the specifications list below it. The sticker I thought was missing is oddly placed on this side and is blocking most of the image of the front of the GD06 pictured on this last panel.
A plastic liner keeps vibrations and light abrasions in transit from marring the paint finish or the aluminum face. To keep the GD06 centered in the box, the use of thick Styrofoam end caps support the chassis and in combination, the GD06 I received is in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard