SilverStone's Grandia GD06 ships in black and grey packaging and on this side there is a clear image of the chassis included within. Both in the listed features and in the line under the name, you can see this positive pressure chassis will support most needs.
In nine languages, the special features contained in the GD06 get listed on this side along with an image of the rear of the chassis at the bottom.
This side matches the first image we looked at, but here I will address the blue hexagon that shows this is a SilverStone SFF chassis and that it seems there is a sticker missing from where the white outline would infer one is supposed to be placed.
If FedEx hadn't blocked this side with shipping labels you would be able to read the introduction form SilverStone about the GD06 and see the specifications list below it. The sticker I thought was missing is oddly placed on this side and is blocking most of the image of the front of the GD06 pictured on this last panel.
A plastic liner keeps vibrations and light abrasions in transit from marring the paint finish or the aluminum face. To keep the GD06 centered in the box, the use of thick Styrofoam end caps support the chassis and in combination, the GD06 I received is in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- LGA1151 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series