Inside the Box
Opening the box, we find that the unit is sandwiched between a half inch of foam on all sides with the native and modular cables fitting snugly inside to hold it in place.
The top of the unit has become the de facto for placing the I/O specification label.
One side proudly bears the product identification label for the unit.
The other side is the same just upside down so that the label is displayed correctly when installed in both the top and bottom of the case.
The usual honeycomb mesh grill covers the back of the unit and surrounds the on/off rocker switch and AC input.
The front houses the modular connectors for the Silencer Mk III 600W unit.
On the bottom, we find the 120mm fan with wire grill that cools the Silencer Mk III power supply. It is too bad they didn't opt for a 140mm fan instead.
Also included inside the box are the user manual, AC power cord, mounting screws, zip ties, a PC Power & Cooling case badge and the modular cables.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Zelda Link's Awakening new cameo Ocarina of Time footage
- Popular gaming YouTuber Etika found dead in Manhattan River
- One-Punch Man beats down foes in upcoming console/PC game
- Terraria for Nintendo Switch releases on June 27th
- Nokia's new battery tech: 2.5x LONGER battery life?!
- P8P67 Deluxe Problem
- Silverstone Primera SST-PM02B-G Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- X399 AORUS Extreme - Threadripper 2990wx; memory issues
- TPLink Archer A6 Wireless Router Review
- Silicon Power Bolt B75 Pro Portable SSD Review
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries to Acquire Canadair Regional Jet Program from Bombardier Inc.
- LG To Expand Partnership With QT On Next Generation Embedded Devices Running Webos
- Next-Gen Battle Royale Ring of Elysium Officially Launches on Steam
- Versus Evil Steam Summer Sale
- TRENDnet Adds ERPS to Industrial Managed Network Switches