Supports AMD Athlon 600Mhz ~ 1.4Ghz @ 200Mhz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon 1.0Ghz ~ 1.4Ghz @ 266Mhz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon XP 1500+ ~ 3000+ @ 266/333Mhz FSB
Supports AMD Duron 600MHz ~ 1.3Ghz @ 200Mhz FSB
nVidia nForce2 IGP
nVidia nFroce2 IGP
nViDIA nForce2 MCP2
AMD HyperTransport Interconnect @ 800MB/s
1 AGP 8x
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
6 USB 2.0 Ports (4 rear accessible, 2 via expansion bracket)
2 Serial Ports
1 Parallel Port
3 Stereo Audio Ports
1 Game Port (via expansion bracket)
BIOS overclocking control of FSB, voltages.
Onboard Realtek nForce Networking
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- SL-75MRN-L - Page 1 [Introduction]
- SL-75MRN-L - Page 2 [Specifications]
- SL-75MRN-L - Page 3 [The Board]
- SL-75MRN-L - Page 4 [The Board - Continued]
- SL-75MRN-L - Page 5 [Testing - Sandra]
- SL-75MRN-L - Page 6 [Testing - 3DMark]
- SL-75MRN-L - Page 7 [Testing - Gaming]
- SL-75MRN-L - Page 8 [Testing - Overclocking]
- SL-75MRN-L - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1/2 screenshots & Rookie mode
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit