For those not familiar with the name Soltek, let me be so kind as to open that closet door for you. This company has been doing everything possible to make a name for itself in the enthusiast market of late, and one of their latest products uses the nForce2 chipset and is dubbed "Golden Flame".
Brought into existence back in 1996, Soltek has been in the habit of putting out some very high quality motherboards that not only give excellent stability, but makes life very nice for the overclockers. But we all know that we can't just sit back and let past history dictate the events of today, so we'll do our best to see if the 75MRN-L can keep up with the high standards that have been set in the past.
So sit right back and lets take a ride aboard the newest nForce2 board to bear the Soltek name.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- SL-75MRN-L - Page 1 [Introduction]
- SL-75MRN-L - Page 2 [Specifications]
- SL-75MRN-L - Page 3 [The Board]
- SL-75MRN-L - Page 4 [The Board - Continued]
- SL-75MRN-L - Page 5 [Testing - Sandra]
- SL-75MRN-L - Page 6 [Testing - 3DMark]
- SL-75MRN-L - Page 7 [Testing - Gaming]
- SL-75MRN-L - Page 8 [Testing - Overclocking]
- SL-75MRN-L - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard