The top of the EM7280 packaging shows you that there is not only an accessible helpdesk if you have issues, but there is a five year warranty with these as well. Under the image of the unit displaying a music collection there is a bar housing most of the features found in the EM7280.
The right side of the box gets into detail with a full list for specifications on the left side. The right half shows in detail the layout of the rear of the EM7280 and the placement of the SD card reader and USB 2.0 host port.
At the top of the rear panel there are again features listed in six languages describing the unit inside of the box. The bottom has a rendering of the "how"," what", "why", and the "what from" of how the HD Media system can drop right into your home and receive live streams from the internet, wired network access, and deliver it all to your TV in the living room.
This side contains information pertaining to the scope of delivery included with the actual HD unit. You will get all the cables, screws, instructions and even batteries for the remote to get this connected and underway right out of the box.
The front of the packaging is the same as the top, just that the text and spacing have been reduced to fit on a smaller location.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Eminent EM7280 hdMEDIA RT3 HD Media Player]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD EPYC Rome: 64C/128T processor teased at 2.35GHz
- Samsung Galaxy F rumors: March 2019, costs up to $1770
- Capcom may continue cloud-based Switch games
- Fire Emblem Heroes makes 72% of Nintendo's mobile revenue
- Obsidian excited about Game Pass, wants to redefine RPGs
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- OLM to PST Converter
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms