The Motherboard Continued
Moving to the top corner of the board, there's very little to see with a fan header on the far left and our main 24-Pin ATX power connector. Behind that we can see a total of four DIMM slots which is of course only half the picture.
Before we move out a bit, we jump to the top of the board where we can see our 8-Pin CPU power connector.
Stepping back a bit, we can see we've got a total of eight DIMM slots on offer here today with four sitting on each side offering us a total of 64GB of RAM in Quad Channel at speeds up to 2400MHz DDR via overclocking. Around here we can also see our two heatsinks that look pretty good and you can see the bottom one has heat pipes that run to the bottom most heatsink. Like most boards these days, though, the area is pretty clean.
Moving to the I/O side of things, it's actually not too busy. Starting from the left, we've got a button that lets us switch back to default settings on the BIOS; it does come in handy, I must admit. Next to that we've got two USB 3.0 ports, six USB 2.0 ports, two Gigabit networking ports, 1394 Firewire along with five auxiliary ports and an optical out to round off the sound side of things.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup]
- Page 6 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League Autumn Update available September 28
- Synology introduces new XS, Value and Series NAS
- ASUS introduce the ROG Strix Fusion 300 gaming headset
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 launch nearly didn't happen
- Thieves rob van full of Total War: Warhammer 2 CE's
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- Permanent Fix for Beebox Wifi Design Flaws
- ASUS H97-Plus Various Boot Issues
- Transcend StoreJet 25C3N 1TB Portable HDD Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower