Real World D3D Benchmarks
Max Payne is a new generation DirectX 7/8 game. This game is based on Hardware T&L advancements as well as many other features of the Intel Pentium 4 and Athlon XP
Max Payne gives equal scores to the Custom System and the XPC.
Aquanox is the latest instalment of our benchmark software. This game is based heavily on DirectX 8 and 8.1 advancements and is designed to stress video cards to their ultimate limit, in all the best D3D benchmark to date.
Aquanox gives the Custom System a slight lead.
Unreal Tournament 2003 continues the success that Unreal Tournament generated as an online game and benchmark. UT2003 pulls all of its weight on to the 3D and Memory subsystems, pushing graphics reality to the maximum is its game, and you need some serious power to pull this one off
UT 2003 gives another win to the Custom System.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:25 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Shuttle XPC - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Shuttle XPC - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Shuttle XPC - Page 3 [Features]
- Shuttle XPC - Page 4 [Features Continued]
- Shuttle XPC - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test Setup and Sandra]
- Shuttle XPC - Page 6 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- Shuttle XPC - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Synthetic 3D and PC]
- Shuttle XPC - Page 8 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- Shuttle XPC - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- Shuttle XPC - Page 10 [Conclusion]