Well this has been our first every Shuttle XPC system we have personally been privileged to test and I must say I was beyond impressed. I have seen many reviews of this unit and thought that it was a good contender, but having it in your hands to test gives you a better prospective.
While cramped, Shuttle has allowed plenty of space for CPU cooler, memory modules, Hard Disk, Floppy Disk and optical drives with enough room for easy placement of cables. While you may not want to have this little a space in an overclocking rig, this is defiantly not an overclocker contender
Overclocking options as stated are extremely limited. You can change the FSB from 200MHz up to 400MHz. Your can also change DRAM ratio for use on with many different memory speeds. There are no voltage options, so you can't change DRAM voltage, CPU voltages or AGP voltages, overclockers it's a no-no
Performance wise with onboard graphics, fantastic compared to original nForce systems, with external graphics, just as good as a custom built system.
In all, this is one PC that is beyond words that I can express to give my praise for this unit.
Rating - 10/10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit