Well this has been our first every Shuttle XPC system we have personally been privileged to test and I must say I was beyond impressed. I have seen many reviews of this unit and thought that it was a good contender, but having it in your hands to test gives you a better prospective.
While cramped, Shuttle has allowed plenty of space for CPU cooler, memory modules, Hard Disk, Floppy Disk and optical drives with enough room for easy placement of cables. While you may not want to have this little a space in an overclocking rig, this is defiantly not an overclocker contender
Overclocking options as stated are extremely limited. You can change the FSB from 200MHz up to 400MHz. Your can also change DRAM ratio for use on with many different memory speeds. There are no voltage options, so you can't change DRAM voltage, CPU voltages or AGP voltages, overclockers it's a no-no
Performance wise with onboard graphics, fantastic compared to original nForce systems, with external graphics, just as good as a custom built system.
In all, this is one PC that is beyond words that I can express to give my praise for this unit.
Rating - 10/10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Analysts forecast Capcom will miss net sales target
- Capcom ships 4 million copies of Resident Evil 7
- Petroglyph Games announce new RTS- Forged Battalion
- Seagate announce its new Enterprise Datasphere Fleet
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 gameplay trailer released
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz