Well this has been our first every Shuttle XPC system we have personally been privileged to test and I must say I was beyond impressed. I have seen many reviews of this unit and thought that it was a good contender, but having it in your hands to test gives you a better prospective.
While cramped, Shuttle has allowed plenty of space for CPU cooler, memory modules, Hard Disk, Floppy Disk and optical drives with enough room for easy placement of cables. While you may not want to have this little a space in an overclocking rig, this is defiantly not an overclocker contender
Overclocking options as stated are extremely limited. You can change the FSB from 200MHz up to 400MHz. Your can also change DRAM ratio for use on with many different memory speeds. There are no voltage options, so you can't change DRAM voltage, CPU voltages or AGP voltages, overclockers it's a no-no
Performance wise with onboard graphics, fantastic compared to original nForce systems, with external graphics, just as good as a custom built system.
In all, this is one PC that is beyond words that I can express to give my praise for this unit.
Rating - 10/10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:25 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Shuttle XPC - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Shuttle XPC - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Shuttle XPC - Page 3 [Features]
- Shuttle XPC - Page 4 [Features Continued]
- Shuttle XPC - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test Setup and Sandra]
- Shuttle XPC - Page 6 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- Shuttle XPC - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Synthetic 3D and PC]
- Shuttle XPC - Page 8 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- Shuttle XPC - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- Shuttle XPC - Page 10 [Conclusion]