Installation and Finished Product
Mounting the cross bar takes a bit of patience, there isn't a lot of room to get your fingers in here, so I used some pliers to get the screw into place, then as you can see you screw in the thumbscrew to lock the bar to the top of the base.
The motherboard end of the installation is really easy. Put the screws in the back plate and send them through the holes in the board. Then you set on the spacers, top it with the braces, and then secure them with thumbscrews. It is that easy.
The Intel back plate will allow for the four sockets listed on it. You just need to stick the screws with oversized hex heads in the right set of holes. As you can see the size of these heads allows the screws to "lock" as they are spun, against the bent sides of the plate.
With the cooler installed, still fan-less, you can see the body of the cooler sits very high off the motherboard and allows plenty of room for my taller Mushkins to have room under the fins.
Even though the cooler body cleared the closest memory stick, the one furthest away did cause the fan in the front to need to run a bit higher than it should, but it still fit like this in my mid tower 600T SE like this.
I added the third fan just to show how massive the PH-TC14PE can be as it makes the whole top half of my motherboard disappears in this image. There is enough room left to get to the 24-pin connection, and you can see the top of the rear I/O components, but that is it!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard