The front of the box has a pattern of black, grey and white swirls that wrap around the front and terminate into an image of the PH-TC14PE in white. Other things to note are the windows showing the four color options, and that the PH-TC14PE will fit even the latest sockets right out of the box.
On the side you will find white text over a black background displaying the specifications for both the cooler and the PH-F140 Premium fans included inside. At the bottom of the chart there is also a listing for the "scope of delivery" or the hardware you will also find inside the box.
On the back Phanteks takes this room to describe what they think goes into making a premium cooler. It covers the aerospace engineering, P.A.T.S, the C.P.S.C., the twin tower design and the ease of use in nine languages.
This last side contains descriptions of the six key features of the cooler or included in the packaging. At the bottom, there are some broken up images of the base of an orange version and the heat pipes of a red version of the PH-TC14PE inside this box.
Inside the box I just described you will find the PH-TC14 comes surrounded in more cardboard and sheets of high density foam for added assurance that this cooler is packed very well and should protect the investment as it is shipped to your door.
Removing the foam and paperwork, and then opening the side of the inner packaging, you can now see just how well the cooler is protected. Fans flank the outsides while the cooler is locked in the middle. The towers of the Phanteks are kept separated with a snugly fit hardware box slid between them.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard