The front of the box has a pattern of black, grey and white swirls that wrap around the front and terminate into an image of the PH-TC14PE in white. Other things to note are the windows showing the four color options, and that the PH-TC14PE will fit even the latest sockets right out of the box.
On the side you will find white text over a black background displaying the specifications for both the cooler and the PH-F140 Premium fans included inside. At the bottom of the chart there is also a listing for the "scope of delivery" or the hardware you will also find inside the box.
On the back Phanteks takes this room to describe what they think goes into making a premium cooler. It covers the aerospace engineering, P.A.T.S, the C.P.S.C., the twin tower design and the ease of use in nine languages.
This last side contains descriptions of the six key features of the cooler or included in the packaging. At the bottom, there are some broken up images of the base of an orange version and the heat pipes of a red version of the PH-TC14PE inside this box.
Inside the box I just described you will find the PH-TC14 comes surrounded in more cardboard and sheets of high density foam for added assurance that this cooler is packed very well and should protect the investment as it is shipped to your door.
Removing the foam and paperwork, and then opening the side of the inner packaging, you can now see just how well the cooler is protected. Fans flank the outsides while the cooler is locked in the middle. The towers of the Phanteks are kept separated with a snugly fit hardware box slid between them.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit