Checking out the card, there's nothing too out of the ordinary when we look at it thanks to the Twin Frozr III, a cooler we've seen MSI use a little bit, taking over majority of the PCB. Behind the fans we can see the massive heatsink that is present and across the bottom you can see our heatpipes.
Making our way around the card, we can see towards the back we've got two 6-Pin PCIe power connectors to power the card while moving a little closer to the front you can see we've got a switch here that lets us swap between the two BIOS' that are installed on the card.
Moving right up to the front, you can see our two SLI connectors which give us the ability to run up to three of these cards in Tri-SLI. While the cooler is pretty big and takes up almost all of the card, it doesn't interfere with the SLI connectors across the top which is always a good thing.
Moving over to the I/O side of things, we've got our mini HDMI port on the left which can be converted to full size HDMI via the included connector in the box we saw on the last page. Next to that we've then got two Dual-Link DVI connectors while across the top we've simply just got some vents to let the hot air escape.
The main specification that stands out on the GTX 560 Ti 448 is of course the 448 CUDA Cores that are mentioned in the actual name of the card. This of course sees the card sit between the GTX 560 Ti which carried 384 CUDA Cores and the GTX 570 which carries 480 CUDA cores.
From a CUDA Core stand point, though, you can see the card sits significantly closer to the higher end GTX 570 than it does the popular mid-range GTX 560 Ti which should give us a rough idea on the performance of the card.
In the clocks department the MSI GTX 560 Ti 448 will sit a little higher today as it carries with it the "OC" tag. That means as you can see above, our core comes in at 750MHz while our 1280MB of GDDR5 memory carries a clock speed of 3900MHz QDR.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit