Far Cry 2
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.01
Timedemo or Level Used: Ranch Long
Developer Homepage: http://www.ubi.com/
Product Homepage: http://www.farcry2.com/
The Dunia Engine was built specifically for Far Cry 2 by the award-winning Ubisoft Montreal development team. It delivers the most realistic destructible environments, amazing special effects such as dynamic fire propagation and storm effects, real-time night-and-day cycle, dynamic music system, non-scripted enemy A.I. and so much more.
Moving to something a bit older like Far Cry 2, we can see that across the board we've got very strong performance with a minimum of 59 FPS at 2560 x 1600. Compared to our other two cards here as well, we can see that performance is very strong.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Devil May Cry 5 trailer - V's demons & Dante's murderer?
- RDR2 is 1st in UK sales chart, Smash Ultimate drops to 4th
- Kingdom Hearts III - 'Final Battle' official trailer release
- Smash Bros. Ultimate bug: Isabelle's Infinite Assist trophy
- Villager & Isabelle bug crashes Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Convert EML file to PST file
- What is Vidatone Keto?
- GROOVE X Introduce a New Companion Robot, 'LOVOT'
- New PhishER Product from KnowBe4 Helps Contain Email Threats
- Scientific Games Announces Settlement in Shuffle Tech Litigation
- Joy to the Streamers! 1,000 Dreams Fund Announces 'Stream The Halls' 24-Hour Holiday Charity Fundraiser on Twitch
- Gaming Innovation Group Inc.: Key Dates Announcement for Reverse Share Split