Accessories and Documentation
The hardware all comes together in a little baggie. At the top there is a pair of brass risers if you are using a shorter motherboard and eight black motherboard screws. The group of thumbscrews on the left is a mix of M3 and 6/32" thumbscrews for everything from the optical drives, to the hard drives, and even the PSU mounting. In the middle is the case logo and BitFenix ship it off the case so you can place it anywhere you like.
The silver screws to the right of that are to allow fans to be installed in the front of the chassis. Due to them having to pass through the fan, you need a set of long ones. At the bottom is a set of six hex head screws to be used for the expansion cards, and a metal bracket for securing the corner of the PSU.
The documentation consists of this fold out user guide. Inside you will find a full list of parts that are supposed to be shipped with the Merc Alpha. After that, there are six to eight steps with drawings and text to help guide you through the installation and connectivity in this chassis. While not one of the best written manuals I have seen, it got me through all my questions and made the build easier, and that is the whole point of it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Piccolo/Cell/Kenshin and Shishio added to Jump Force roster
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate post-launch rumor, more content?
- Switch SMITE scheduled for Jan 24th launch, pre-orders live
- Amazon depleted of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stock
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- is a supplement this is
- Z390 Taichi Onboard LED issue
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card