Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the hardware box there are three bags with all the mounting hardware and securing mechanisms along with a motherboard speaker. The bag on the left has screws to use with rails for mounting the hard drives. The middle bag with the speaker in it also contains a few rubber grommets for the 2.5" drive installation along with parts for the GPU support mechanism. The bag on the right has the motherboard screws, 2.5" drive screws, PSU screws and ODD screws.
Bundled with a rubber band, the hard drive rails are closest in the image. These line up on the side of the drives and work with the rails in the hot-swap drive cage for securing them in the chassis. If your motherboard doesn't have the native 20-pin USB 3.0 port, you do get an adapter to convert that 20-pin to a USB 2.0 9-pin connector.
The paperwork we saw wrapped on the outside of the case with the plastic liner has many languages over the two part, fold out guide. There is a parts list that verifies how much of each part you should have. After that there are many images and descriptions of how everything in the PC-TU200 works. Lian Li also covers all aspects of their case wiring with diagrams so there is no way you can mess up the positives with the negative wires, and in this tiny space, that is a good thing.
Preparing the 3.5" drives for installation is easy. Grab yourself a pair of the plastic rails and then align it so that the two holes are showing and the pin in the plastic rail is in the third hole on the side of the drive. Once that is done you screw in a pair of the provided screws and you are ready to slide it into the hot-swap cage.
Inside of the removable hard drive rack two hot-swap panels have been installed to simplify wiring a bit. Each of the panels powers two drives, and the reverse has the Molex connection on it. You can also see the holes in the floor that will allow a 2.5" drive to go in here as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series