Mobility is the theme with Lian Li's packaging of the PC-TU200 and the slogan "redefining portable" leaves no question that this is geared for those on the go. There is a large image of the chassis on the road to the left while the right side has images of six features and an inside look with the 300mm of room shown.
Here the panel starts with the Lian Li logo next to both the silver and black versions of the chassis with boxes to denote which is included. Under the handle in the box Lian Li placed the multi-lingual specifications charts.
Since we are seeing it all again, I can go into more detail. Native USB 3.0, door latches, removable HDD rack, the VGA supports, dust filter and aluminum feet are covered in the smaller images to the right.
As with the front and back of the box, both sides are a copy of each other as well. With a chassis so small, there isn't a whole lot to cover. The thing missing for the average buyer is the CPU and PSU limitations; to me those are important measurements that will be needed at the time of purchase.
Protecting the PC-TU200 inside of the box, Lian Li chose stacks of dense foam to constrict an enclosure for the front and back of the chassis. Inside of the foam, the case is surrounded with a plastic liner that contains the paperwork about the chassis and protects the brushed aluminum finish of the PC-TU200.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- New story trailer released for Insomniac Games' Spider-Man
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit