Accessories and Documentation
There is quite a bit of hardware included with the P280. There is a group of six zip-ties to help with wire management, where below you get a full assortment of screws. The handful of screws on the left are to mount 3.5" hard drives to the trays, then you get four brass risers, four long fan screws, an extra silicone rubber bushing, four PSU screws, and ten motherboard screws. At the bottom there are eight screws for use with 2.5" drives in the plastic trays, and that leaves the six on the right to mounting the optical drives on the back side of the bays.
The instruction sheet that is shipped with the chassis is very basic. This side of it shows twelve points of the chassis with basic descriptions of what they are. On the flip side there is a bit more to guide you through the installation, but the chassis is very self explanatory in its functionality and usage, so there really is little need for the instruction anyways.
Here I have three hard drive trays. At the bottom left is how they come out of the cage. There are four bushings that allow the screws to tighten into it and deaden vibrations when you install a 3.5" drive as in the tray at the top. If you plan to install a 2.5" drive into the trays, you need to use different screws than the 3.5" drive uses and use the four holes in the center of the trays.
Rather than take a flat shot of the inside of the doors, this angle shows how the 0.8mm steel panel is bent around the sides for structural support and gets backed with the black polycarbonate sheet as far as it can be pushed without infringing on the fit of the door panels.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Detroit: Become Human gets gold mastered, demo coming soon
- Lootbox and skin trade to make $50 billion by 2022
- Yakuza devs making new IP for SEGA
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit