I won't go into a detailed installation of the VGA Cooler this time around. If you would like to see a graphic demonstration of this, check out pages 3 and 4 of our recent ZM80A-HP review. The installation is the same for either model, so if you want to have something more than the detailed manual that is included, you can check it out for some pictorial help.
But that doesn't mean that we don't want to see what we end up with after we take the effort to install this cooler. So here is the result of our efforts:
As you can see for yourself, there are absolutely no fans anywhere within this cooling rig, so you're guaranteed a quiet ride. And for those who have noticed, the footprint is considerably smaller than the ZM80 model. While still largish, it won't take up a PCI slot when it is installed.
Now for the real question... Does quiet equate to workable results?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Zalman ZM50 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Zalman ZM50 - Page 2 [The Card]
- Zalman ZM50 - Page 3 [Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz