I won't go into a detailed installation of the VGA Cooler this time around. If you would like to see a graphic demonstration of this, check out pages 3 and 4 of our recent ZM80A-HP review. The installation is the same for either model, so if you want to have something more than the detailed manual that is included, you can check it out for some pictorial help.
But that doesn't mean that we don't want to see what we end up with after we take the effort to install this cooler. So here is the result of our efforts:
As you can see for yourself, there are absolutely no fans anywhere within this cooling rig, so you're guaranteed a quiet ride. And for those who have noticed, the footprint is considerably smaller than the ZM80 model. While still largish, it won't take up a PCI slot when it is installed.
Now for the real question... Does quiet equate to workable results?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Zalman ZM50 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Zalman ZM50 - Page 2 [The Card]
- Zalman ZM50 - Page 3 [Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V players upgraded to the Arcade Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series