I won't go into a detailed installation of the VGA Cooler this time around. If you would like to see a graphic demonstration of this, check out pages 3 and 4 of our recent ZM80A-HP review. The installation is the same for either model, so if you want to have something more than the detailed manual that is included, you can check it out for some pictorial help.
But that doesn't mean that we don't want to see what we end up with after we take the effort to install this cooler. So here is the result of our efforts:
As you can see for yourself, there are absolutely no fans anywhere within this cooling rig, so you're guaranteed a quiet ride. And for those who have noticed, the footprint is considerably smaller than the ZM80 model. While still largish, it won't take up a PCI slot when it is installed.
Now for the real question... Does quiet equate to workable results?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Zalman ZM50 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Zalman ZM50 - Page 2 [The Card]
- Zalman ZM50 - Page 3 [Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit