Overclocking the Dual Channel memory proved to be a legendary task - When in Dual channel operations, your memory has to work in perfect tandem for maximum overclocking. If one module is less than the other, it causes the entire system to come crashing down around you. OCZ managed to squeeze an amazing 489MHz out of their memory in Dual Channel mode. In single channel mode, over 502MHz was the final reach of the memory.
OCZ are the second company to produce specialised memory for the Dual Channel segment. With Corsair being the only other company producing specialised memory for the Dual Channel segment, OCZ has moved into a very lucrative memory supply segment.
Stability terms, OCZ memory in Dual Channel mode supplied extreme stability at standard speeds and overclocking, OCZ is the perfect accompaniment. In single channel mode, this memory runs even faster than the OCZ Performance Series 433MHz memory, and with only being rated for 400MHz operations, it's well above the curve.
On the whole, OCZ has proven to have a great product for Dual Channel and a great product for single channel.
Cheaper than Corsair Twinix
Limited availability in Australia
Rating: 9.5 / 10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- OCZ Dual Channel - Page 1 [Introduction]
- OCZ Dual Channel - Page 2 [Specifications and Features]
- OCZ Dual Channel - Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System and Sandra 2003]
- OCZ Dual Channel - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Synthetic PC]
- OCZ Dual Channel - Page 5 [Overclocking and Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIVEAWAY: ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Pro Gaming i9 XE boards
- Battle royale revenue to grow 600% in 2018
- Fortnite makes over $1 billion in less than a year
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit