Overclocking the Dual Channel memory proved to be a legendary task - When in Dual channel operations, your memory has to work in perfect tandem for maximum overclocking. If one module is less than the other, it causes the entire system to come crashing down around you. OCZ managed to squeeze an amazing 489MHz out of their memory in Dual Channel mode. In single channel mode, over 502MHz was the final reach of the memory.
OCZ are the second company to produce specialised memory for the Dual Channel segment. With Corsair being the only other company producing specialised memory for the Dual Channel segment, OCZ has moved into a very lucrative memory supply segment.
Stability terms, OCZ memory in Dual Channel mode supplied extreme stability at standard speeds and overclocking, OCZ is the perfect accompaniment. In single channel mode, this memory runs even faster than the OCZ Performance Series 433MHz memory, and with only being rated for 400MHz operations, it's well above the curve.
On the whole, OCZ has proven to have a great product for Dual Channel and a great product for single channel.
Cheaper than Corsair Twinix
Limited availability in Australia
Rating: 9.5 / 10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- OCZ Dual Channel - Page 1 [Introduction]
- OCZ Dual Channel - Page 2 [Specifications and Features]
- OCZ Dual Channel - Page 3 [Benchmarks - Test System and Sandra 2003]
- OCZ Dual Channel - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Synthetic PC]
- OCZ Dual Channel - Page 5 [Overclocking and Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard