Accessories and Documentation
The manual for the Carbide 500R is labeled a quick start guide, and that's all it really is. Inside are some exploded diagrams to help show how the components are arranged inside the chassis, and what you might want to look for as far as removing the dust filter, much like the way the back of the box displayed its information. On the back you get a full parts list for all the included hardware that should come with your chassis purchase. If you are lacking anything, or possibly there is damage, that is what the red paper is for. Corsair wants you to deal with them directly and not go back to the point of purchase for issues.
Inside of that white box found in the bottom hard drive tray include all of these goodies. At the top you can see three wire tie straps, two adhesive wire management clips, and a USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 adapter if your motherboard doesn't have a native 20-pin USB 3.0 connection. In the bags lined up at the bottom you get a few extra risers, the motherboard screws, fan screws that go in from the outside of the fans, four PSU screws, and handful of screws for mounting 2.5" drives to the plastic hard drive trays.
The plastic trays for the six hard drive slots will accept a 3.5" drive simply by flexing the tray around the drive and being sure the pins line up in the holes of the drive. For a 2.5" drive, you need to remove the pins from the side of the tray, then using screws you mount the drive to the tray. I know the 2.5" drive is installed backwards; it is just for display purposes.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dynasty Warriors 9 dev apologizes for major PC patch delay
- Assassin's Creed Origins New Game+ beaten, reward revealed
- Overwatch League Streams on Twitch can earn in-game rewards
- Far Cry 5 detail the dog Boomer, mans best friend
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance sells 1 million copies in 1 month
- Corsair Obsidian 500D Premium Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD Review
- Z370 Taichi BIOS 1.40
- Seagate DJI Fly Drive 2TB Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit