Inside the Box
The Platimax 600W power supply is packed a bit different than we are used to seeing. It simply sits inside a cradle of cardboard. As you can see from the picture, there is some damage to the cardboard surrounding the corners of the power supply. The cardboard has obviously done its job as there was no damage to the unit itself.
Enermax tucks the I/O specification label on top of the power supply so that it is hidden while installed.
Both sides of the power supply display the Platimax logo.
One side is printed upside down so that it is displayed correctly when installed in the bottom of a case.
The usual honeycomb mesh grill covers the back of the unit and surrounds the on/off rocker switch and AC input.
The front houses the modular connectors for the Platimax 600W unit. This is by far the best documentation we have ever seen concerning rail distribution. More importantly is that it is documented on the power supply itself so that two years from now you don't have to track down the manual when you rebuild the computer.
On the bottom, we find the 140mm fan with wire grill that cools the Platimax power supply.
Also included inside the box are the user manual, AC power cord, mounting screws, velcro cable ties, an Enermax sticker and the CordGuard used to secure the power cable to the power supply.
Rounding out the inside of the box are the modular cables for the unit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit