Inside the Box
The Platimax 600W power supply is packed a bit different than we are used to seeing. It simply sits inside a cradle of cardboard. As you can see from the picture, there is some damage to the cardboard surrounding the corners of the power supply. The cardboard has obviously done its job as there was no damage to the unit itself.
Enermax tucks the I/O specification label on top of the power supply so that it is hidden while installed.
Both sides of the power supply display the Platimax logo.
One side is printed upside down so that it is displayed correctly when installed in the bottom of a case.
The usual honeycomb mesh grill covers the back of the unit and surrounds the on/off rocker switch and AC input.
The front houses the modular connectors for the Platimax 600W unit. This is by far the best documentation we have ever seen concerning rail distribution. More importantly is that it is documented on the power supply itself so that two years from now you don't have to track down the manual when you rebuild the computer.
On the bottom, we find the 140mm fan with wire grill that cools the Platimax power supply.
Also included inside the box are the user manual, AC power cord, mounting screws, velcro cable ties, an Enermax sticker and the CordGuard used to secure the power cable to the power supply.
Rounding out the inside of the box are the modular cables for the unit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard