The Motherboard Continued
Moving away from the bottom of the board and up to the top, we can see our four DDR3 DIMM slots which support up to 32GB of RAM at 2100MHz DDR via overclocking. Also around here we get a good look at all the Gold caps that are present on the board. We've seen this for a while from ASRock now and the Gold caps look fantastic.
Also around here we've of course got our typical 24-Pin main ATX power connector present along with a pair of USB 3.0 headers. One can of course be used in conjunction with the included USB 3.0 connector.
Moving around to the last corner of the board, you can see our 8-Pin ATX power connector located in that typical position and looking around the CPU socket you can see as usual we've got a pretty clean setup. Like most companies these days, ASRock are also using the new fan holders which frees up the sides to help let the air move more.
Finally, we finish off with the I/O side of things and starting from the left, we've got two PS/2 connectors, clear CMOS button, optical and coaxial ports running off the Realtek ALC892 codec. Moving across again, we've got Gigabit networking via the Broadcom BCM57781 chip, four USB 2.0 ports, our Fatal1ty mouse port, two more USB 2.0 ports, Firewire, eSATA, another gigabit network port off the same Broadcom controller, two USB 3.0 ports running off the Etron EJ168A controller and six auxiliary ports running off the Realtek ALC892 codec again.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup]
- Page 6 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Father of Sonic joins Square Enix to work on new game
- Stardew Valley was the most downloaded Switch game in 2017
- Vive Pro's recommended PC specs may get bumped up
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series