Accessories and Documentation
Inside the hardware box, this is the assortment of hardware I received. On the left is the first bag containing sixteen screws for the 5.25" devices. The next bag contains eight thumbscrews for the hard drive bays with rubber grommets. In the middle there is a BitFenix chrome logo that you get to place anywhere you want to on the chassis, and a set of ten wire ties.
The bag following contains the brass risers, the PSU crews, motherboard screws and the lock loop and its screw. That leaves the bag with the pointed thumbscrews for use with the expansion slots and the hard drive bays that don't have the rubber grommets.
The manual we found outside of the plastic liner is full of information. It starts off with a full list of contents and explains the hardware as I did, and even supplies measurements to verify which thumbscrews go to what installation. From there, with explanative text and images that lend well to the descriptions, all the component and optional fan mounting is very well explained as to leave nothing unanswered about the Outlaw.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Spider-Man voice actor leaks Dr. Otto Octavius as a villain
- This new 'computer' makes a grain of rice look big
- 1440p monitors might be using 4K panels, as it's cheaper
- Razer and Microsoft could be working on Xbox keyboard, mouse
- NVIDIA celebrate Alan Turing's birthday, GTX 1180 confirmed?
- GA-Z68AP-D3 rev 1.0, unable to access BIOS or load Win10
- Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- AMD Vega 56 not being detected by Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4 motherboard
- win 7 with gigbyte mobo/network only getting 10% of bandwidth
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700 and Ryzen 5 2600 Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit