Specifications of the IT7 Max2 Rev 2
Supports Intel Pentium 4 1.4GHz ~ 2GHz mPGA 478 CPU Willamette
Supports Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz ~ 2.4GHz mPGA 478 Northwood (400FSB)
Supports Intel Pentium 4 2.2GHz ~ 2.66GHz+ mPGA 478 Northwood (533FSB)
Supports Intel Celeron 1.7GHz+ mPGA 478 Willamette-128 (400FSB)
Intel i845PE with HT
Intel Hub Architecture @ 266MB/s
Netburst Micro Architecture
1 AGP 4x
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
10 USB 2.0 Ports (6 rear accessible, 4 via expansion bracket)
2 Firewire Ports
5 Stereo Audio Ports
1 Optical Audio Port
1 Game Port (via expansion bracket)
BIOS overclocking control of FSB, voltages.
Onboard Realtek Networking
Highpoint HPT374 RAID
Marvel PATA to SATA link
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 5 minutes of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's 'World of Light'
- Fury's rage showcased in two new Darksiders III trailers
- Marvel & Riot partner to release 'League of Legends' comics
- Players will unlock Smash Bros. Ultimate's roster rapidly
- Skyrim composer raises hand for Lord of The Rings TV show
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card