In the fullness of ABIT's time in producing motherboards, they have come to understand what is needed and what is wanted by the hardware community - and this board is no exception, it is designed with the present day needs and demands in mind, as well as the best possibilities to future-proof it.
Layout of the board is one of the best available to-date. Designed to remove legacy ports (for us with USB scanners, printers and mice) this board gives us all the latest ports and with Firewire and Serial ATA onboard, you have the ultimate board.
Overclocking of the board was a fantastic journey. Softmenu III is the simplest tool to operate. With the right tweaking, I was able to move up to 175MHz FSB with our memory being the main bottleneck.
In all, the board had only one flaw and that was the placement of the four pin ATX power connector. While it was an inconvenience it wasn't a full obstruction of the CPU, which was tolerable. The IT7 Max2 Rev 2.0 is another award winner from ABIT.
10 USB 2.0 Ports
Bad placement of the four pin power connector
Rating: 9.5 out of 10 and TweakTown Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- EA stock prices see the dark side of Battlefront II issues
- Canadian grocery chain the first with Tesla Semi truck order
- HTC unveils new Hyper Blaster for VR will make Nintendo mad
- Enter our out-of-this-world 'Valerian' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ