The Build and Finished Product
The drive was easy to install. Just slide the rubber tab on the right side to the left and peel the cover off. Then all you do is slide in the drive and set the flexible clip on the left side. It hold the drive plenty secure enough to move the PC, but to travel with it I would add a screw or two.
NZXT should send a thank you letter to BitFenix for supplying me with the NZXT cables to spice up the build and make those red RAM coolers feel a little more at home with other splashes of red. I did this not only to look good, but to help express the room behind the scenes.
The back of the Tempest filled out as one would expect. Everything seemed to line up and fit with no issue at all. Did I mention I loved having thumbscrews to mount those graphics cards?
Leaving all sorts of thick clips for the 24-pin and 8-pin behind the tray is not an issue. The room left here will allow you to set all the wires you need to back here, and for the fourth time with a similar setup, I came up with something completely different lending to the never ending wiring options found in these NZXT cases.
With the panels going back on I thought I should take the time and show the chassis from all angles in its finished for as well.
I didn't want to end with you looking at the back of the case, so I took this to leave the impression of just how the Tempest 410 Elite will look on your desk.
I mentioned this window offered a great view and I wasn't joking. While just showing the drive bays at the extreme right, the rest of the window offers nothing but an unimpeded view of all of you hardware.
As with all the others we have looked at, once powered up, there is very little light to be seen. There is the Power LED that glows brightly, but is very small at the top right side. The HDD activity light is just as bright, but as we have seen before, my timing really is sub-par for catching the flashes.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Epic Games announces $100 million grant program
- Smash Bros. Ultimate pro-player storms out of tournament
- Remedy's new game Control is Epic Games exclusive for 1 year
- Unreal Engine 4 ray tracing tech demo 'Troll' teased at GDC
- NVIDIA: Turing GPUs sold 45% more than Pascal during launch
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- Seagate Game Drive PS4 2TB Review
- GA-X99-UD5 rev 1.0 power ON issue
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023