The Build and Finished Product
The drive was easy to install. Just slide the rubber tab on the right side to the left and peel the cover off. Then all you do is slide in the drive and set the flexible clip on the left side. It hold the drive plenty secure enough to move the PC, but to travel with it I would add a screw or two.
NZXT should send a thank you letter to BitFenix for supplying me with the NZXT cables to spice up the build and make those red RAM coolers feel a little more at home with other splashes of red. I did this not only to look good, but to help express the room behind the scenes.
The back of the Tempest filled out as one would expect. Everything seemed to line up and fit with no issue at all. Did I mention I loved having thumbscrews to mount those graphics cards?
Leaving all sorts of thick clips for the 24-pin and 8-pin behind the tray is not an issue. The room left here will allow you to set all the wires you need to back here, and for the fourth time with a similar setup, I came up with something completely different lending to the never ending wiring options found in these NZXT cases.
With the panels going back on I thought I should take the time and show the chassis from all angles in its finished for as well.
I didn't want to end with you looking at the back of the case, so I took this to leave the impression of just how the Tempest 410 Elite will look on your desk.
I mentioned this window offered a great view and I wasn't joking. While just showing the drive bays at the extreme right, the rest of the window offers nothing but an unimpeded view of all of you hardware.
As with all the others we have looked at, once powered up, there is very little light to be seen. There is the Power LED that glows brightly, but is very small at the top right side. The HDD activity light is just as bright, but as we have seen before, my timing really is sub-par for catching the flashes.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox's Phil Spencer promoted to vice president of gaming
- HTC ceases stock trading, takeover likely
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower