Accessories and Documentation
Opening the hardware box that was sent packed next to the hard drive cage is where you will find the manual and a bag with assorted hardware.
In this kit all of the hardware is bagged and labeled except for the tie straps, but I'm sure you know what to use them for. The top two bags offer 2.5" drive screws on the left and PSU screws on the right. The bottom pair of bags contains the risers with a socket for them and the load of motherboard and optical drive screws on the right.
The Manual is well written and covers eight languages all the way through. The inside includes images and well as descriptions of everything you need to know about the Tempest 410 Elite including a full parts list to be sure you have everything you paid for when you start.
I also wanted to show the front fan assembly here. If you notice, the pad that takes power from the side of the chassis has a standard fan clip behind it. This means if you want to add more airflow or LEDs here, there is an easy way to do it with no soldering required.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit