The front of the box offers a wave of water behind an image of the chassis with the Tempest 410 Elite Crafted mid tower at the top.
I would like to say you can see the specifications chart of the shot of the case behind the motherboard tray, but with the condition I received this case in, it is really rough to see anything here really.
At least the front and the back panels are visible. Here NZXT covers the mesh, the top of the chassis, the front I/O, window and clip-in fans they add to this chassis.
Good thing the specifications chart gets repeated on both sides; at least now you can actually make out what is listed on this chart and the image at the bottom is much more discernable.
Styrofoam end caps protect the chassis from hard knocks and typically the plastic liner is to keep abrasions at bay. Here it has done double duty and actually held one of the removable fans sort of in place enough not to have done any damage to the chassis or the fan.
Just so you can see exactly what I mean, the fan on the table is what was being held in by the liner. It is supposed to be clipped into the face, but at least nothing is broken or damaged.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- Tesla's impressive new electric Semi Truck starts at $150K
- Battlegrounds surpasses 2.6 million concurrent gamers
- Battlegrounds has now sold over 22 million copies on the PC
- Battlegrounds new desert map named: Valle Coronado
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASRock X299 Mini-ITX and SO-DIMM OC and Build Guide
- Wierd characters in Z97 Gaming BIOS
- I7-6700k, Gigabyte Aorus Z270X K7, Undervolt1.160
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ