The front of the box offers a wave of water behind an image of the chassis with the Tempest 410 Elite Crafted mid tower at the top.
I would like to say you can see the specifications chart of the shot of the case behind the motherboard tray, but with the condition I received this case in, it is really rough to see anything here really.
At least the front and the back panels are visible. Here NZXT covers the mesh, the top of the chassis, the front I/O, window and clip-in fans they add to this chassis.
Good thing the specifications chart gets repeated on both sides; at least now you can actually make out what is listed on this chart and the image at the bottom is much more discernable.
Styrofoam end caps protect the chassis from hard knocks and typically the plastic liner is to keep abrasions at bay. Here it has done double duty and actually held one of the removable fans sort of in place enough not to have done any damage to the chassis or the fan.
Just so you can see exactly what I mean, the fan on the table is what was being held in by the liner. It is supposed to be clipped into the face, but at least nothing is broken or damaged.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Black Ops 4 physical sales down 50% compared WWII
- Mega Man 11 only had around 40 developers in the team
- Fortnite leak showcases a soon to be released gifting system
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- COD: Black Ops 4 launch day sales on PC up 100% over 2017
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon