The front of the box offers a wave of water behind an image of the chassis with the Tempest 410 Elite Crafted mid tower at the top.
I would like to say you can see the specifications chart of the shot of the case behind the motherboard tray, but with the condition I received this case in, it is really rough to see anything here really.
At least the front and the back panels are visible. Here NZXT covers the mesh, the top of the chassis, the front I/O, window and clip-in fans they add to this chassis.
Good thing the specifications chart gets repeated on both sides; at least now you can actually make out what is listed on this chart and the image at the bottom is much more discernable.
Styrofoam end caps protect the chassis from hard knocks and typically the plastic liner is to keep abrasions at bay. Here it has done double duty and actually held one of the removable fans sort of in place enough not to have done any damage to the chassis or the fan.
Just so you can see exactly what I mean, the fan on the table is what was being held in by the liner. It is supposed to be clipped into the face, but at least nothing is broken or damaged.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Switch has highest 12-month install base in US history
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit