Accessories and Documentation
The Source 220 manual is essentially a large piece of paper folded up. It is printed on both sides and offers a parts list and a full walkthrough of disassembly and installation processes. To guide you through there are really good images with highlighted coloring to help show exactly what they are explaining. The test is multi-lingual and brief, but the images alone will guide you through. The text is more aimed for those with absolutely no idea what is in the images to begin with.
Imagine that, the same exact contents in the hardware kit. Included are the motherboard screws that double as drive screws on the left. Just left of center is the pair of grommets for the punch-outs in the case for tubing, with a pair of zip-strips in between them. There are the risers, the socket, PSU screws, ODD screws and a set of four fan screws to get everything installed and cover a few options along the way.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard