Accessories and Documentation
The Source 220 manual is essentially a large piece of paper folded up. It is printed on both sides and offers a parts list and a full walkthrough of disassembly and installation processes. To guide you through there are really good images with highlighted coloring to help show exactly what they are explaining. The test is multi-lingual and brief, but the images alone will guide you through. The text is more aimed for those with absolutely no idea what is in the images to begin with.
Imagine that, the same exact contents in the hardware kit. Included are the motherboard screws that double as drive screws on the left. Just left of center is the pair of grommets for the punch-outs in the case for tubing, with a pair of zip-strips in between them. There are the risers, the socket, PSU screws, ODD screws and a set of four fan screws to get everything installed and cover a few options along the way.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V players upgraded to the Arcade Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series