Jou Jye gives you a decent list of connectors for a 620W power supply. We say decent because as a single power supply it is a great list, but not so good when paired with a second unit. The main issue here is that you have two PCI-E 6+2 pin connectors, six Molex, nine SATA and one FDD. Add a second unit and you've got 1240W of power with only four PCI-E 6+2 pin connectors and enough peripheral cables to power all the hard drives and optical drives on your city block.
Most who are interested in a unit like this are going to want to power multiple GPUs, especially since you don't need to chain together 10+ hard drives in RAID to get plenty of storage space. Perhaps modular cables would help alleviate this problem a bit.
Rail distribution is kept simple with a single 12V rail. Note that this differs from the I/O specification label. Trace the rails and you'll find this is a single rail PSU. Someone should tell Jou Jye that just because the 12V wires terminate in multiple places on the PCB, that it doesn't necessarily make it a multi-rail PSU.
A Look Inside
Opening up the unit, some regular readers will notice the familiarity. It looks almost identical to the Antec HCG-620. It looks like Delta is making power supplies for Jou Jye.
There is a single Nippon Chemi-Con capacitor on the primary side.
Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors are found on the secondary side as well.
Jou Jye chose the ADDA 140mm fan, model AD1212HB-A71GL to cool the BW-B620JL.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V players upgraded to the Arcade Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series