Jou Jye gives you a decent list of connectors for a 620W power supply. We say decent because as a single power supply it is a great list, but not so good when paired with a second unit. The main issue here is that you have two PCI-E 6+2 pin connectors, six Molex, nine SATA and one FDD. Add a second unit and you've got 1240W of power with only four PCI-E 6+2 pin connectors and enough peripheral cables to power all the hard drives and optical drives on your city block.
Most who are interested in a unit like this are going to want to power multiple GPUs, especially since you don't need to chain together 10+ hard drives in RAID to get plenty of storage space. Perhaps modular cables would help alleviate this problem a bit.
Rail distribution is kept simple with a single 12V rail. Note that this differs from the I/O specification label. Trace the rails and you'll find this is a single rail PSU. Someone should tell Jou Jye that just because the 12V wires terminate in multiple places on the PCB, that it doesn't necessarily make it a multi-rail PSU.
A Look Inside
Opening up the unit, some regular readers will notice the familiarity. It looks almost identical to the Antec HCG-620. It looks like Delta is making power supplies for Jou Jye.
There is a single Nippon Chemi-Con capacitor on the primary side.
Nippon Chemi-Con capacitors are found on the secondary side as well.
Jou Jye chose the ADDA 140mm fan, model AD1212HB-A71GL to cool the BW-B620JL.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Z390 Taichi Onboard LED issue
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions