Accessories and Documentation
The hardware that was tied in the baggie to the hard drive rack is what is on display. There is a pair of wire ties and a pair of grommets for the pop out holes in the back of the chassis on the left. At the bottom are four fan screws, four PSU installation screws, and that handy little socket we saw with the Tempest. In the bags you will find the motherboard mounting screws on the left, and a bag of brass risers on the right.
It is hard to explain the optical drive clips without seeing the back of one, so I removed one for this image. You can see it locks the drive in place with the pins on the left. It is able to swing out with the pins at the right on the side, with a matching one on the other side; it allows the clip to swivel in tabs punched out of the drive rack. The clip you see facing you is what locks the clip to the cage, and if pressed in, it will release and allow you to open the clip.
The tool-less clips for the hard drive racks are seen here. There is a key system in the center that works with the large tab that you twist. If the tab goes up and down, they are unlocked as printed on the face of the clip. If they are left to right, the pins and the key should lock the drive securely into place.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit