Accessories and Documentation
The hardware that was tied in the baggie to the hard drive rack is what is on display. There is a pair of wire ties and a pair of grommets for the pop out holes in the back of the chassis on the left. At the bottom are four fan screws, four PSU installation screws, and that handy little socket we saw with the Tempest. In the bags you will find the motherboard mounting screws on the left, and a bag of brass risers on the right.
It is hard to explain the optical drive clips without seeing the back of one, so I removed one for this image. You can see it locks the drive in place with the pins on the left. It is able to swing out with the pins at the right on the side, with a matching one on the other side; it allows the clip to swivel in tabs punched out of the drive rack. The clip you see facing you is what locks the clip to the cage, and if pressed in, it will release and allow you to open the clip.
The tool-less clips for the hard drive racks are seen here. There is a key system in the center that works with the large tab that you twist. If the tab goes up and down, they are unlocked as printed on the face of the clip. If they are left to right, the pins and the key should lock the drive securely into place.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard