The Cooler - Continued
If you push the panel on the right side of the device, it opens up for you. Behind this front panel you will see the LED display and also a small switch. This switch will allow you to conveniently change your temperature readings from Celsius to Fahrenheit. I generally use the Celsius readings, but there are still a lot of folks who don't, so the ability to choose is a nice touch.
But there is something else hiding behind here as well...
This is a first for me. For those who have heard me rant before about fan filtration for ANY fan bringing in outside air, this will come as a very welcome sight. The fans used in this cooler are protected by a filter that completely covers both of the intake areas. So not only can we now get some much needed airflow moving onto the hard drive, we can also make sure that it is clean air. Here is a closer look at the filter.
It is constructed of a plastic frame that fits into a small groove in the front of the cooler. The two holes you see will fit into a pair of studs on the face of the unit to make sure that it is installed properly. The mesh material is the same variety that is used on the front intakes of their high-end enclosures, so just pull it out and blow it off every now and again to make sure that you get a constant supply of fresh, clean air. Very nice touch!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Antec HDCS - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Antec HDCS - Page 2 [The Cooler]
- Antec HDCS - Page 3 [The Cooler Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AC: Origins patch fixes UltraWide, multi-GPU issues
- Radeon Vega 8 Mobile: 8 Vega GPU cores, 256MB DDR4
- Battlefront II microtransaction removal: 'no impact' to EA
- 4K 60FPS capture card handles Xbox One X, costs $400
- Legislators: Battlefront II is a Star Wars online casino
- I7-6700k, Gigabyte Aorus Z270X K7, Undervolt1.160
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Motherboard Review
- Outstanding Design and Performance - Deep Look into New MSI GE63VR 7RF Raider
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ