For those who have been around the enthusiast market for any length of time, the name Antec will surely be a familiar one. They have been making some of the best enclosures for several years and continue to do such, but they have also delved into some other areas of late.
One of these new realms that they are trying to conquer is hard drive cooling. With the advent of faster hard disk drives, the need for a cooling solution for this component has never been greater. Many case manufacturers have already placed large fans directly in front of the primary hard drive bays in an effort to curb the heat produced by these fast spinning monsters. Even Antec's own line of cases use this concept, but what about those who don't happen to have one of these case styles?
Since Antec feels that they have a solution to this problem, we're here to see if the claims are true. Can this device make any real difference when it comes to keeping that expensive hard drive nice and cool?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Antec HDCS - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Antec HDCS - Page 2 [The Cooler]
- Antec HDCS - Page 3 [The Cooler Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel reportedly 'kills off' its upcoming 10nm process
- Jump Force features original Akira Toriyama character 'Kane'
- Project Monolith - action adventure title for all platforms
- Crackdown 3 will be playable at Xbox FanFest 2018
- Agony Unrated is 90% off to Agony owners, releases Oct 31st
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam