For those who have been around the enthusiast market for any length of time, the name Antec will surely be a familiar one. They have been making some of the best enclosures for several years and continue to do such, but they have also delved into some other areas of late.
One of these new realms that they are trying to conquer is hard drive cooling. With the advent of faster hard disk drives, the need for a cooling solution for this component has never been greater. Many case manufacturers have already placed large fans directly in front of the primary hard drive bays in an effort to curb the heat produced by these fast spinning monsters. Even Antec's own line of cases use this concept, but what about those who don't happen to have one of these case styles?
Since Antec feels that they have a solution to this problem, we're here to see if the claims are true. Can this device make any real difference when it comes to keeping that expensive hard drive nice and cool?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Antec HDCS - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Antec HDCS - Page 2 [The Cooler]
- Antec HDCS - Page 3 [The Cooler Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PS5 won't launch before Fall 2020, NPD analyst predicts
- New Master Chief Collection update lets you install segments
- Sony to continue strong first-party IP focus
- Hideo Kojima teases E3 2018 showcase for Death Stranding
- Super Smash Bros. roster leak suggests Metroid's Ridley
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit