The Cooler Master Storm Trooper Full Tower Case Continued
The left side panel is very well ventilated with the longer run of tight mesh with the punched out area above the right side. This allows for the hard drive cage fans to breathe as they are mounted from Cooler Master, and offers your cards a steady flow of air as well in the back.
Speaking of the back, here there is a lot to take in as well. The tab hanging over the top goes to a dust filter just above the three holes for tubing and wiring above the 140mm fan. Moving down you get a 9 + 1 slot configuration that offers nine slots to cards, and one slot to the wire tender, or any single slot controller of choice. That leaves the PSU to be mounted at the bottom.
The right side panel has a similar bump out as the left side did, but on this side the ventilation is trimmed down to the area just behind the drive racks, so that the fans have a way to exhaust their heat. This area will also allow for more wiring to be tied up behind the motherboard tray.
Under the Trooper it gets a large set of four plastic and rubber "boots" with an aluminum trim ring to accent them to give you good footing on any surface. Under the hard drive rack, as well as the optional fan hole and PSU intake areas are both covered with dust filters. As you can see they simply slide out each end for cleaning.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mario/Zelda/Pokemon themed Smash Bros. Ultimate controllers
- Kingdom Hearts III Screenshots: Twilight Town/Olympus Worlds
- Zombie outfit/snapshot filters come to Super Mario Odyssey
- ZOTAC's new MEK ULTRA gaming rigs pack GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- Blizzard to share 'some Diablo-related news at BlizzCon 2018
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam