The Cooler Master Storm Trooper Full Tower Case
Departed from the inner packaging, you can see the Trooper is in fact a trooper and took all the hits in transit, but still made it to my door intact and blemish free.
The front bezel is made from plastic and the sides, as well as the edges of the nine mesh covers are coated in the rubber coating leaving a flat finish. The covers are removable from this side of the bezel which is a nice feature we are seeing on more and more cases. The Aluminum Storm logo at the bottom holds a secret behind it, but we will get to that soon enough.
At the very top of the front bezel, just before the transition to the Front I/O panel, you will find a slot for the 2.5" hard drive dock labeled X-DOCK. This allows for easy access to files on any 2.5" drive by sliding one in the slot until the connections click into place.
The Front I/O is surrounded in the rubber coating, offering a pair each of USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports, e-SATA, and audio jacks. It also houses the Reset button on the right and the activity LEDs on the left. The large darker plastic if the power button at the top indicator LEDs in the middle, and lighting and fan control at the bottom.
The rest of the top panel offers three sections of ventilation near the rear of the chassis. Between that and the I/O panel is a seriously beefy handle capable of holding up to ninety-five pounds, and has a cushy grip underneath for a comfortable fit in your hand.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Celebrities will answer your Google search questions
- Justin Roiland introduces Squanch Games and teases new title
- Fortnite: 30 million players, 1.3 million concurrent gamers
- COD: WWII sold 5x more than Star Wars: Battlefront II in Nov
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries announced, has 4-player co-op
- Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 - Which M.2 socket should I use
- MSI Z170A PC Mate Unlock NVRAM
- LaCie 2Big Dock Thunderbolt 3 20TB External HDD Review
- Z270X Gaming K7....SLOW Boot?
- ATEN Phantom S UC3410 Gamepad to Keyboard Emulator Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series