The Cooler Master Storm Trooper Full Tower Case
Departed from the inner packaging, you can see the Trooper is in fact a trooper and took all the hits in transit, but still made it to my door intact and blemish free.
The front bezel is made from plastic and the sides, as well as the edges of the nine mesh covers are coated in the rubber coating leaving a flat finish. The covers are removable from this side of the bezel which is a nice feature we are seeing on more and more cases. The Aluminum Storm logo at the bottom holds a secret behind it, but we will get to that soon enough.
At the very top of the front bezel, just before the transition to the Front I/O panel, you will find a slot for the 2.5" hard drive dock labeled X-DOCK. This allows for easy access to files on any 2.5" drive by sliding one in the slot until the connections click into place.
The Front I/O is surrounded in the rubber coating, offering a pair each of USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports, e-SATA, and audio jacks. It also houses the Reset button on the right and the activity LEDs on the left. The large darker plastic if the power button at the top indicator LEDs in the middle, and lighting and fan control at the bottom.
The rest of the top panel offers three sections of ventilation near the rear of the chassis. Between that and the I/O panel is a seriously beefy handle capable of holding up to ninety-five pounds, and has a cushy grip underneath for a comfortable fit in your hand.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Blu-ray giveaway
- Street Fighter is getting a live-action TV show
- Visceral's Star Wars title may get recycled into online game
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- Transcend JetDrive 825 SSD Upgrade Kit for MacBook Review
- GA-B85M-D3PH Modded Bios set VCore above 1.2
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit