Accessories and Documentation
The hardware that was in the bag tied to the hard drives is on display. There is a pair of wire tie straps and a pair of grommets for those pop out holes in the rear of the Tempest 210. The bag on the left is full of screws for both the motherboard as well as hard drives. The bag on the right contains nine risers. The assorted bit at the bottom is the "driver" for the risers (it can be used like a thumbscrew to drive in the risers or has a Phillip's head on top), four PSU screws, four extra fan screws and some fine threaded screws for optical drives.
This is how the "driver" works. Find a hole and insert the riser. When you think it is tight with your fingers you can use this to be sure they are mounted completely.
With the riser started in the hole you just set the socket on top, and here you can use finger grip with the grooves on the outside or grab a screwdriver and use that to get them bottomed out in the motherboard tray.
The manual is really pretty simple, but then so was my disassembly of the Tempest 210. There is the exploded view of the chassis on the front, followed by a parts list, some of the finer detail to installing drives, how to use the tool-less features in the chassis, and a wiring diagram in case there is confusion when connecting any of it to your motherboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard