Accessories and Documentation
The hardware that was in the bag tied to the hard drives is on display. There is a pair of wire tie straps and a pair of grommets for those pop out holes in the rear of the Tempest 210. The bag on the left is full of screws for both the motherboard as well as hard drives. The bag on the right contains nine risers. The assorted bit at the bottom is the "driver" for the risers (it can be used like a thumbscrew to drive in the risers or has a Phillip's head on top), four PSU screws, four extra fan screws and some fine threaded screws for optical drives.
This is how the "driver" works. Find a hole and insert the riser. When you think it is tight with your fingers you can use this to be sure they are mounted completely.
With the riser started in the hole you just set the socket on top, and here you can use finger grip with the grooves on the outside or grab a screwdriver and use that to get them bottomed out in the motherboard tray.
The manual is really pretty simple, but then so was my disassembly of the Tempest 210. There is the exploded view of the chassis on the front, followed by a parts list, some of the finer detail to installing drives, how to use the tool-less features in the chassis, and a wiring diagram in case there is confusion when connecting any of it to your motherboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V players upgraded to the Arcade Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series