As we have seen from many manufacturers, going with the plain brown box with a black ink overlay is the cheapest way to go in packaging, allowing NZXT to put more money into the Tempest 210 inside this packaging.
To the right, the next panel covers the specification of the Tempest 210 and also states this chassis comes with a two year warranty.
On the back there is a full display of the predominant case features. This side covers the mesh that allows for better airflow, the included fans, the tool-less features, the front I/O, and the cable management.
As with many others we have seen, the opposing side panels share the same information. Fed Ex did do a great job with the sticker placement, but the box arrived in pretty rough shape, so I hope everything inside is fine.
Along with the Styrofoam end caps and plastic liner you see here, there were additional pieces of foam stacked along the side panel and across the front of the case to add a bit more protection than usually supplied. So far it seems to have done the job it's intended to.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz