The Motherboard Continued
Turning the corner again, we move to the top of the board and here we can see where the bulk of the connectivity is. On the left around our MemOK button we've got a speaker header and our main front panel header. Next to that we've got four SATA ports that all come in at SATA III and run natively off the A75 chipset.
We've also got our main 24-Pin ATX power connector, and above that we've got two CPU fan headers. Above that you can see our USB 3.0 header. The other bit that stands out around here is just above the SATA slots.
Above our SATA slots you can see our wireless LAN module which has two little cables running off it for the antennas that are provided. Also around here we can see our CMOS battery.
Like most mITX boards, we see that there's a 4-Pin CPU connector included instead of the normal 8-Pin. Around here we can also see that ASUS have gone to the effort to include quite the strong looking heatsink. Below that we've got our GPU area and that really doesn't hold any surprises.
On the I/O side of things we start off with a combo PS/2 port and two USB 2.0 ports; next to that we've got two USB 3.0 ports which run natively off the A75 chipset. Above that we've got a gigabit networking port that runs off the Realtek 8111E controller. Moving across again, we can see a Clear CMOS button, and next to that we have an eSATA port running off the A75 chip. Above that we've got two more USB 2.0 headers and at the top we've got a Bluetooth header.
Next up, we've got our two ports that connect the included wireless antennas and below that we've got a DVI-D port. Next to that we've got a DisplayPort at the bottom and HDMI above that to round off the video connectivity. Finally, we've got an optical port and three auxiliary connections that run off the Realtek ALC892 codec.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam