As with most manufacturers trying to keep pricing down, SilverStone delivers this Temjin in a plain brown box with black printing over it. On the front there is the large Temjin Series TJ08-E Evolution, with the smaller text covering the breakthroughs in cooling and storage of this Micro-ATX tower chassis. Next to a rendering of the front of the TJ08-E is an eight point feature list of what is included.
For those who don't read English and to cover SilverStone's markets, the features listed on the front are covered on this side in eight, possibly nine other languages. I just wish FedEx hadn't stickered it all over, so you could actually see it.
On the back, the same naming and description are applied to the top, but the bottom two-thirds has a larger look at the inside of the chassis. Around the drawing there are eleven bullet points referring to where things are, if they are removable, and what you are seeing when you actually get the box off of this chassis.
The last panel has a large specifications list. On most packaging the specifications chart is something small under a bunch of other information, almost as an afterthought. With this, you will be able to read this from across the room or even halfway across a store for that matter.
An opaque plastic liner separates the chassis from the protective materials and protects the case all around against minor abrasions. With the use of two shims of Styrofoam, the thick protective end caps hold the case even tighter once the shims are placed in. At the top you can see just a hint of the corners of a plastic bag. This contains your owner's manual and the hardware included with the TJ08-E.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Biomutant has had a new gameplay teaser trailer released
- Samsung's new patent teases FLYING SCREEN for hovering video
- New Steam game offers 1 x Bitcoin to anyone who solves it
- South Korean cryptocurrency regulator found dead in his home
- Samsung Galaxy S9 latest: could be priced as high as $1250
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit