The HighPoint RocketRAID 2720SGL
Here we get our first look at the RocketRAID 2720SGL. Being a software RAID controller, there isn't an XOR engine onboard or RAM for a data buffer. On the back you see the two SFF-8087 ports that are used to connect the drives and at the bottom is the PCIe 2.0 8 lane connector.
The back of the card is fairly plain with nothing connecting on this side.
The two SFF-8087 connectors use standard spacing, so there is a small gap between them.
The heatsink fits inside the envelope of space specified for a single PCIe slot, so if you need to use the RocketRAID 2720 between two video cards, you can.
Included in the package is a paper manual, driver / software disk and a low profile bracket for use in smaller servers.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:30 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The HighPoint RocketRAID 2720SGL]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - AS SSD]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]