Inside the Box
OCZ seems to have skimped a bit on the packaging for the ZS750. It only has foam protecting it on the bottom, although it does sit inside the cutout and is held in place. There is dead space surrounding the unit. Our unit arrived safely so we don't have any real complaints.
As has been the trend for the last 10 power supplies or so that we have reviewed, the I/O specification label for the ZS750 can be found on the top of the power supply.
On both sides are the ZS series logos.
Taking a look at the back, we find the standard honeycomb mesh grill with both the AC input and on/off rocker switch present.
With the complete lack of modular cables, the front of the ZS series power supply has nothing going on.
Rounding out our shots of the ZS750 is a glimpse of the 135mm fan that draws air into the power supply through the bottom.
Also included in the box are the user manual, AC input cord and mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shadow of War post-launch event calendar revealed
- Sumo Digital may go public in new IPO worth $198 million
- Gearbox hiring writer for Borderlands 3
- Take-Two: Microtransactions help buffer risk of new IP
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz