Inside the Box
OCZ seems to have skimped a bit on the packaging for the ZS750. It only has foam protecting it on the bottom, although it does sit inside the cutout and is held in place. There is dead space surrounding the unit. Our unit arrived safely so we don't have any real complaints.
As has been the trend for the last 10 power supplies or so that we have reviewed, the I/O specification label for the ZS750 can be found on the top of the power supply.
On both sides are the ZS series logos.
Taking a look at the back, we find the standard honeycomb mesh grill with both the AC input and on/off rocker switch present.
With the complete lack of modular cables, the front of the ZS series power supply has nothing going on.
Rounding out our shots of the ZS750 is a glimpse of the 135mm fan that draws air into the power supply through the bottom.
Also included in the box are the user manual, AC input cord and mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit