Moving onto the board, we can see being part of the UD3 lines means we don't get the same sexiness that's present in the US5 and UD7 line. We do get a good overall glimpse of what's going on, though.
Getting into the expansion slot side of things, you can see exactly what we've got going on. We've got a total of two Legacy PCI slots, three PCIe x1 slots and two PCIe x16 slots that run at x16 / x8 or x8 / x8 if both are in use.
Running across the bottom of the board, we can see we've got a front panel audio header, 1394 Firewire, COM, three USB 2.0 headers, USB 3.0 header, TPM and Front panel connector. Lacking on the board are the power / reset buttons that we usually see, but again being based on the UD3 model, it's no surprise it's not present.
Turning the corner, we can see we've got a total of eight SATA ports. Starting from the left, we've got four blue runs which are all SATA II and run off the Intel Z68 chipset. Next to that we have two SATA III ports in white which also run off the Intel chipset. Finally, we have another two SATA III ports that come in grey which run off the Marvell 9172 SATA III controller.
If you're going to be making use of the mSATA port present on the board, one of the SATA II connectors present on the board won't be able to be used. It shouldn't be an issue, but it's nice to see that GIGABYTE has clearly highlighted this.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Oculus founder has a new company, working on VR still
- Intel Core i7-8700K overclocked reaches 4.8GHz on air
- Intel Coffee Lake-S: flagship 8700K CPU, 40 PCIe lanes
- Ethereum mining difficulty reaches lofty new heights
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series pricing to continue rising
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM